Glamour Ride Terms and Conditions
‘The Company’ shall mean The Company
‘Hirer’ shall be the person who has made the booking for the service and/or payment for the Service.
‘Service’ shall be the task requested to be undertaken by The Company.
‘Deposit’ shall be the portion of the total service charge to be paid to secure the Booking and source the required vehicle(s) and is strictly non-refundable. Payment of a deposit is also confirmation of agreement to Glamour Rides Terms and Conditions.
‘Balance’ shall be the portion of the total Service Hire Charge minus the Deposit that has been paid.
‘Employee’ shall be any employee, affilliate or contractor of The Company.
- All rates are subject to change without notice but agreed quotes are valid for 24 hours.
- All prices quoted by The Company incorporates a Goods and Services Tax of 10%
- All prices are based on the amount of hours booked commencing from the requested arrival time.
- Additional hours beyond the amount of hours booked from the requested arrival time will be charged at the applicable extra hourly rate per 15 minute increments. An account for additional hours will be issued for payment the following week for payment within 28 calendar days.
- All rates include Toll charges to a value of $15 per car.
- All rates include Parking charges to a value of $5 per car.
- All rates include fuel usage.
- All rates include stops at multiple location if within the agreed hours.
Bookings and Deposits
- A booking is only a booking when a deposit is received and confirmation of the deposit is provided by Glamour Ride.
- A deposit for $250 is required to secure each Chrysler 300c Sedan Booking.
- A deposit of $300 is required to secure each Chrysler 300c Limousine Booking of a One Hour Hire Duration.
- A deposit of $600 is required to secure each Chrysler 300c Limousine Booking of greater than One Hour Hire Duration.
- Otherwise, The Company will nominate the required deposit at its sole discretion.
- A surcharge of 25% is charged for all services provided on Public Holidays. The Public Holidays include but are not limited to:
New Years Day, Australia Day, Labour Day, Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day, Queens Birthday, Royal Melbourne Show Day, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day.
After Hour Rates
- A surcharge of 25% is charged for all services provided after 11:00 p.m. and will be applicable for that portion of the service after 11:00 p.m.
Payment of Charges
- All services are to be paid via internet banking/bank or in cash. Final payments are to be made at the latest to the driver at the commencement of the service. Regretfully The Company doesn’t offer credit payments services.
- The Company will issue an Invoice for services if requested to do so.
Cancellation of a Booking, No Show Fees, and Change of Dates
- A Cancellation is only deemed to be a cancellation when an email is received at [email protected] only from the person who made the booking clearly stating that a hire is being cancelled. The email date will be used to determine the refunding of any monies (if applicable)
- Cancellation of a booking greater than 120 calendar days from the booked date will forfeit the total deposit paid but will receive a 100% return of additional payments and will be credited to their nominated account within 14 days.
- Cancellation of a booking greater than 90 calendar days but less than 120 calendar days from the booked date will forfeit the total deposit paid and 75% of any additional payments and will be credited to their nominated account within 14 days.
- Cancellation of a booking greater than 65 calendar days and less than 90 calendar days from the booked date will forfeit the total deposit paid and all additional payments made.
- Cancellation of a booking less than 65 calendar days from the booked date will forfeit the total deposit paid and all additional payments made and will be required to pay Glamour Ride the outstanding hire charge for the total booked service within 14 days of cancellation.
- A 'no show’ will forfeit the deposit and any additional payments made and will be required to pay Glamour Ride the outstanding hire charge for the total booked service within 14 days of the 'no show’.
- Booking dates can be changed if The Company have availability to do so, otherwise the cancellation clauses apply.
Non Payment of Charges
- The company will use all means to pursue outstanding payments and will on-charge the costs of these services to the Hirer for immediate payment.
- The Company always endeavors to arrive at the commencing destination on time but is not accountable for delays that are caused by inclement weather conditions, delays in traffic through accident or other etc, or mechanical breakdown. Should the vehicle be delayed through mechanical failure, The Company will make its best endeavor to provide an alternative means of transport solely at its discretion and makes no guarantees at its abilities to do so or on time.
- The Company has a non-smoking policy and therefore smoking is not permitted in any of their vehicles.
- Drug use is strictly forbidden in The Company Vehicles and offenders will be ejected without re-imbursement. and reported to the Police.
- All vehicles are cleaned prior to a hire, but the company cannot be held responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicles from inclement weather or damage caused by previous customers.
- The chauffeur of the vehicle will endeavor to take customers to all locations requested to do so by the customer but will reserve the sole right to refuse should they deem the location unsafe either for the chauffeur, passengers or vehicle.
The Responsibilities of the Hirer
- The Hirer is responsible for making all of its passengers aware of these terms and conditions and ensuring they abide by them.
- The Company will not load vehicles beyond their seating capacities at any time. The Chrysler 300c Sedans allow for 4 passengers and the Chrysler 300c Limousine allows for a total of 11 passengers with 10 passengers in the back of the limousine and 1 passenger in the front. It is the hirer’s sole responsibility to organize passengers to meet this requirement.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe and pleasant conduct of the passengers to ensure that the property of The Company is maintained in the same condition as was directly prior to the hire. Any damage caused to the property of The Company will be paid for in full by the Hirer at cost. The Hirer accepts that the chauffeur of the vehicle can at any time choose to eject any or all of the passengers without re-imbursement if the property of The Company, its employees or any of the passengers in the vehicle appear to be at risk for any reason.
- The Hirer is responsible for all belongings of passengers left in the The Company Vehicles. The Company will use its best endeavors to find and make available for return any property at a location of The Companys discretion, otherwise postage charges will apply.
- The Hirer is responsible for all passengers under the age of eighteen years old to ensure they are not consuming alcohol whilst in or during the course of The Company service.
- The Hirer is responsible to ensure all equipment provided by The Company, including but not limited to DVD’S CD’s, Glasses etc is left in the vehicle in the same condition prior to the hire otherwise the Hirer will pay for these at cost.
- The Hirer is responsible to ensure all passengers use the provided seat belts and shall indemnify The Company for any fines issued to passengers in breach of this.
- The Hirer is responsible to pay and additional $1000 to clean the vehicle if any of the passengers vomits in the vehicle and is payable within 7 days of hire.
NO UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM GLAMOUR RIDE LIMOUSINES.
- Girls Night Out MelbourneThe girls deserve a good night out so line up your besties and get on board our Glamour Ride Limousine to get your night out cracking!. Our limousines are Melbourne based and will travel to fit your requirements. Just tell us when and when. Our Chrysler 300c is a stunning limousine painted in black and is sleek and […]
- Childrens Parties MelbourneChildrens Birthday parties have come a long way since the days of the McDonalds Birthday Party with the traditional ice cream cake with candles on it. These days Children are looking for something different, something their mates will remember them for, something they’ll be the talk of play, group or school. The […]
- Debutantes Ball MelbourneIn the last years of school a Debutantes Ball is a massive event which is complemented by the arrival of the Debutantes and their partners in a classy limousine. Originally the Debutante Ball was for introducing a young woman who has reached maturity to society and to put her on display to eligible bachelors as being […]